We’re a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Start Date: October 20, 2021
Full-time, Seasonal position
***PLEASE NOTE*** This position is based in the Chilliwack location and applicants must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role
This job is in an office setting: sitting at a desk, using computer and helping customers through various channels such as: phone, email and/or chat.
You must live in close proximity to our Chilliwack location.
You will be responsible to provide a world-class customer experience while providing technical support through chat, email and phone support for virtual reality product.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and retirement savings
- Earn while you learn! Fully paid comprehensive training
- Opportunity to earn performance bonuses
- Guaranteed full-time hours with structured scheduling
- Advancement opportunities – majority of management positions filled from within
- Employee Discounts
- Employee lounge
- Employee engagement activities including games, pancake breakfasts and dress-up days.
- Full and open availability for scheduling within hours of operation (24/7)
- Relevant technical knowledge and experience in software and hardware troubleshooting
- Skilled and knowledgeable with various operating systems including Windows, iOS and Android software.
- Intermediate skills with networking and connectivity troubleshooting (Including wireless, wired and Bluetooth technologies)
- Work as part of a team that includes peers, suppliers, and clients to achieve world-class customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized, have ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, possess critical reasoning skills, communicate effectively, and focused on customer service
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Assist external users of the client's technical products or services; identify, investigate, research and provide resolution to user questions and problems
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software, networking, or other designated client products
- Follow appropriate escalation path to resolve technical issues; including making follow up outbound calls to customers or other parties as needed
- Solve problems that are generally unstructured and require extensive use of conceptual thinking skills
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Location: Evans Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R, Canada
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chilliwack, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you legally authorized to work in Canada on a permanent basis?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19