Do you love being a bookkeeper in the e-Commerce Space?
Looking for a great place to do what you love?
If so, then we want to hear from you.
Who We Are:
We definitely are not your typical Bookkeeping Firm. We are 100% virtual and online, tech-savvy to the point of being called geeks, and have a team that spans Canada.
We’ve been honored to win some awards for the services we offer - Bookkeeping and QuickBooks training and we don’t do typical Accounting stuff - taxes aren’t part of our service offering, so we actually love the month of April.
Our mission is to Educate and Empower and we do that for our clients by providing accurate real-time bookkeeping services so they can make better business decisions. They rely on us, to make sure they can rely on their books.
Our passion is in processes and all things cloud and tech-related, so all of the changes in our industry excite us rather than scare us. QuickBooks Online, 3rd Party Apps, integrations, ecosystems. We love it all. But relationships are fundamental to us - both within our team and with our clients.
We also have a groundbreaking Kninja Training program, and if helping others excites you as it does us, we would love your involvement!
One of our areas of expertise is in the e-Commerce space. As this area is growing in our practice, we are looking for another Superstar Ninja Bookkeeper to join our team.
Why Would you Want to Join Us?
This one is pretty easy. Because we are Kninjas!
Actually it’s because we understand how many hours in the day you spend working and so we want to make that time as enjoyable as possible. Yes, the work needs to get done, and our clients need to be looked after, but we believe that you can have fun while taking care of business.
Here are some of the reasons that we are so awesome:
- We are remote so you get to work from the comfort of your own home
- We don’t set your schedule, you do
- We provide you with all of the computer equipment that you’ll need
- Our culture is all about learning and growing, which not only keeps you at the top of your game but gives you room to grow within the firm
- Ownership is one of our core values, which we believe empowers you
- We always want to hear from you about how we can be better
- Our existing team is awesome! Supportive, helpful, and of course funny : -)
- We have benefits that not only cover boring things like prescriptions and getting your teeth cleaned, but massages too!
- Did we mention that we are remote - so you can work in your PJ’s and there’s no commute!
- We have an annual retreat which brings our entire team together to have fun, get to know each other better and provide the vision for the firm to grow
What do you get to do?
This role has the potential to evolve into an Account Manager/Team Leader role if that is something that excites you.
- Specialize in clients in the e-Commerce Space
- Month End Reviews and Financial Reporting
- Manage Integration of 3rd Party Apps with QBO
- Develop the Client/Firm Relationship
- Be on the cutting edge of the industry
- Work on multiple clients to have variety
- Mentor and Oversee Junior Bookkeepers who assist you
What do you need?
We also need you to have some specific software experience and be skilled in the tools of the trade:
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks Online
- Experience with Amazon and/or Shopify
- Experience with Financial Statement preparation and review
- An independent personality
- Strong Internet Connection
- Experience with A2X is preferred
So are you excited about the opportunity? If you answered yes, then please apply now!
Please note - this is a remote working opportunity and you can be located anywhere in Canada. Our head office is located in Burlington, Ontario.
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Profit sharing/share options
Reference ID: eCOMMKNINJA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- QBO: 2 years (Required)
- E-Commerce: 2 years (Preferred)