Trinity Registered Massage Therapy is a multi-disciplinary clinic located in the Huron Crossing Plaza (located next to Tepperman’s). It boasts a brand new, modern work environment that focuses on you the therapist, and the client alike. You will be collaborating with a team of like-minded individuals all dedicated to serving your community through health and wellness services. Come and join our amazing team at Trinity RMT!
The ideal candidate should:
- Be registered and in good standing with the college of Massage Therapists (CMTO).
- Hold active professional liability insurance
- Be able to diagnose and treat for acute and chronic injuries
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Be organized, detail oriented, and demonstrate excellent time management and note taking skill
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop in their role
- Be committed to customer satisfaction
- Be flexible in scheduling
Trinity RMT is offering:
- 65% Commission to start
- Flexible schedules and hours
- A supportive atmosphere
- Hydraulic tables and new equipment
- Supplied linens and professional products
- Appointment bookings and confirmations coordinated by support staff
- Online booking options and modern software
- Transparent and honest management team
We’re excited to meet and discuss how we can collaborate in the future.
We already have a great client base in a rapidly growing community.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- CMTO (Preferred)