We’re always looking for great people to join our team! If you are passionate about all things culinary and are looking for a fulfilling cooking role, the Line Cook position may be the perfect fit.
A Line Cook’s responsibilities include:
- Setup, take down and continued cleanliness of the kitchen line in all areas
- Preparation of food items including sauces, salads, garnishes, appetizers, proteins and starches
- Cooking of food items in each of the following stations: Appetizer, Sauté, Plates and Grill
- Plate presentation in all areas: Salads, Appetizers, Sides, Entrees and Desserts
- Following established procedures and standards for cooking with deep fryers, ovens, sauté stations and grills
- Positive communication and leadership within a high-stress, team environment
We provide all the training on food safety, preparation skills, knife handling and Keg-specific standards and procedures. We’re looking for energetic, team-oriented applicants who take pride in providing an outstanding food experience. If you think you have the drive and passion for a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
We appreciate all applicants; however, we will only be contacting those selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- line cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Saskatoon, SK (Preferred)