Create value at TC Transcontinental.
At TC Transcontinental, we’ve got it made, and that's because of the expertise of our team. We are currently seeking a full-time Business Analyst to join our Information Technology team. The main mandate of the business analyst will be to support and see to the evolution of the application ecosystem of the printing sector. This person will need to analyze the business needs, model the processes, and ensure the support and evolution once the IT solution is implemented.
The position is a liaison between technical personnel and end-user departments while evaluating and translating requirements to technical associates and/or vendors. The analyst is the functional subject matter expert for the organization. The position requires a detailed understanding of the features and functionalities of manufacturing systems and their integrations to other modules or applications.
During the delivery of the solutions, the analyst will play a key role with business partners, super users, IT team and consultants to optimize/formulate and implement innovative technological solutions.
We have been driving innovation since 1976.With over 8,000 employees and 41 production sites, TC Transcontinental is a leader in the packaging and printing industry, as well as the top French-language educational publishing group in North America. It is a company that takes care of its teams and where employees support each other. At TC Transcontinental, we lead the industry by cultivating a sense of belonging for all.
When our benefits transform your daily life.
- Telecommuting in hybrid mode. The position may be based in Montreal (Quebec) or Vaughan (Ontario) but will also cover the following territory: St-Hyacinthe (Quebec), Calgary (Alberta), Vancouver (British Columbia) and Halifax.
- Group insurance (including life, disability, health, dental and travel insurance)
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Supplier discounts on various products
- Participatory management
When your actions lead to success.
- Analyze and document the client's business context and needs and translate them into functional requirements.
- Provide leadership and guidance related to process optimization and mapping, data flows and system interfaces.
- Design and create financial and operational reports
- Ensure the adherence of proposed solutions with the business and technological orientations of the printing sector.
- Develop, document, and perform functional test scenarios.
- According to the Agile methodology, participate in the implementation, deployment, improvement, and update projects of the company's main applications (planning, coordination, testing, documentation, training, etc.).
- Responsible for overseeing system upgrades, including testing coordination.
- Ensure the management of incidents, prioritize them, and initiate a first contact with the customer within the defined SLAs.
When your expertise drives us.
- Post-Secondary education in Computer Related Program, with a minimum of ten (10) years’ related work experience in a manufacturing (printing and fulfillment) environment
- Concrete project management experience in a technological environment, particularly in manufacturing systems implementation
- Strong interest in continuous process improvement and problem solving
- Master the concepts and processes related to manufacturing systems (ERP, MES, production planning, inventory management, etc.)
- Strong verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in French (ideally) and English, both orally and in writing (regular collaboration with our colleagues and partners based in Quebec and the rest of Canada)
When our contribution creates the future.
A pillar in its various sectors of activity, TC Transcontinental inspires by its desire to create a responsible and united world. Its actions, particularly its commitment to the use of plastic, contribute to the protection of resources and the design of innovative products.
Send us your application. Create something with TC Transcontinental.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vaughan, ON L4H 1X9