Sand Transload Labourer
Diversity Technologies Corp. is a privately owned distribution and manufacturing company providing chemical products to the Oil and Gas and Mining Industries.
We are currently searching for a Transload Service Employee for our operation located minutes south of Sexsmith, Alberta.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability for developing excellent customer relationships, delivering value to Di-Corp clients and will possess exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Safely operate rail car mover and Maintain certifications as required.
- Safely operate wheel loader/skid steer as required
- Unload and move railcars within railyard
- Receive product from supplier ensuring documentation is complete and accurate.
- Inspect product being received for accuracy and quality.
- Accurate record keeping and verify and sign inspection documents and checklists for products.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained for all internal and external product movement.
- Assist with the reconciliation and troubleshooting of inventory discrepancies as required.
- Conduct inspections of track, crossing and turnout, railcar movers, conveyors and railcars.
- Report, investigate and correct any deficiencies.
- Maintain a clean work and safe environment within entire plant site.
- Prepare documentation and reports on product movement as required.
- Remain compliant with WHMIS and all other safety regulations at all times.
- Commitment to safe work practices.
- High School Diploma
- Transload, Control, or shipping and receiving experience preferred
- Intermediate computer, data entry and math skills required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Medical is required for this safety critical position
- Industrial Railway Operation certification considered an asset
- Experience in operating a Rail Car Mover considered an asset
- Loader/Skid steer operation considered an asset.
- Mechanically inclination considered an asset
- Occasionally Lift / Carry weights to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally Push / Pull weights to 150 lbs.
- Climbing of Railcars and ladders
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be flexible in shift work hours and days and must be able to be on call at ANY hour If you thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you! Our culture is cooperative and respectful.
Di-Corp Sand Transloading offers higher than average wages, benefit program, RRSP program, paid holidays and a positive environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Di-Corp; however, only select candidates whose skills and experience best match our requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time