- Great company
- Opportunity for growth
- Potential to turn into a permanent opportunity
- Take orders for all Canadian Branches
- Communicate with customers, and place orders
- Organize shipment dates with the Distribution Centre
- Document warranty claims
- Monitor returns to the Distribution Centre
- Manage vendors documentation and obtain information about products
- Post-secondary education
- One (2) year minimum in a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Preferably experience with AS 400 but any WMS system experience will be accepted
- Intermediate Excel
- Previous Order Desk experience required.
Please apply with your resume or call me at 905-631-3333 and ask for Shelby.