Assistant Store Manager
As an Assistant Store Manager with Warehouse One, you can make a direct impact in your store’s success! In this role, you get the opportunity to model outstanding customer service, take ownership in your store’s sales performance and operations, and coach team members to be their best.
What’s in it for you
- 50% off clothing and accessories (for spouses and dependent children too)
- Casual day - everyday! Our fashionably casual dress code allows you to be comfortable at work while showing off our latest looks as our brand ambassador!
- Monthly and quarterly bonus potential of up to $2,200 per annum to directly reward you for the sales performance of your store
- Flexible full-time hours of 32 to 40 hours per week, allowing you time to focus on what is important to you
- Paid sick and personal days allotted annually
- Complete benefits package including extended health, dental, vision care, life insurance, disability coverage, mental health and life wellness support
What you’ll be a part of
- Delivering outstanding service to our customers and coaching your team to do the same – building outfits while also building relationships!
- Driving the Warehouse One Perks customer loyalty program to secure repeat customers while motivating your team to do the same
- Creating and fostering a positive work environment where all team members are driven to meet and exceed store performance goals
- Managing store operations, including assigning and following up on tasks, performing store opening and closing duties, and scheduling for the store, in conjunction with, or in the absence of the store manager
- Ensuring the store looks great for our customers by participating in store housekeeping and visual displays
WHO YOU ARE
- A retail leader with a minimum of two years prior supervisory experience, capable of motivating, training, and coaching others to success
- Sales driven and customer service focused, with an eye for fashion and a drive to help customers find clothing they love
- Energetic and able to respond to the ever-changing needs of our fast-paced retail environment
- Able to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder, and move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store
- Flexible in availability, able to work a minimum of 32 hours per week including day, evening, and weekend shifts
- Embodies WHO WE ARE at Warehouse One; Friendly, Caring, Committed, Real
WHO WE ARE
Proudly clothing Canada since 1977, our mission is to offer our customers well-made, affordable, comfortable, and stylish clothing in a wide range of inclusive sizes. At Warehouse One, we are the destination for jeans and everything else to complete the perfect look. Our wide range of inclusive sizing options makes it easy for everyone to look and feel their best.
Our Core Values
FRIENDLY Being friendly means having a pleasant, helpful approach to everything we do. A friendly attitude and genuine smile lets people feel welcome and comfortable in our stores.
COMMITTED We are committed to having a wide selection of quality, affordable jeans. We are dependable, performance driven, and devoted to helping our customer.
CARING We are open-hearted and care about our co-workers, customers, and the people in our community. We genuinely care that our customers look and feel good in Warehouse One clothing.
REAL Being “real” means we are down-to-earth, unpretentious, honest, and sincere. We only give honest, helpful advice to our customers.
At Warehouse One we are all about helping people look and feel great. Feeling great doesn’t just have to do with what we wear, it’s also about feeling welcomed and included. Warehouse One and our team members are committed to ensuring all people feel welcomed in our stores and office and that our differences are appreciated and celebrated.
At Warehouse One, we are enthusiastic and proud partners of Make-A-Wish Canada, helping them create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. So far, we have helped grant over 100 wishes and have raised over one-million dollars with the help of our teams and customers.
Warehouse One is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Warehouse One sincerely appreciates all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- supervisory/management: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person