Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
3045 Mavis Rd, Mississauga, Ontario, L5C 1T7
At Loblaw, we help millions of Canadians get through their best days, worst days, celebration days, and every day. Through our innovation and quality products, we’re here for our friends, neighbours, family members and colleagues.
We succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us.
We’re looking for adaptable people who are thrilled to join us in our goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well®. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. We promote leaders at every level and support our people to follow their passion.
Why is this role important?
Real Canadian Superstore is looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
What we offer:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Ensuring accurate product scanning
- Executing company-directed promotions and programs
- Maintaining product displays
- 10% Colleague Discount
- Benefit Plan including Dental, Prescription Drugs, Vision Care and Death Benefit and eligibility for Union Pension Plan
- Regular wage increases as per the Collective Agreement with UFCW (175 or 1006A)
- Flexible scheduling - days, evenings, nights, weekdays and weekends available
- Employee Share Ownership Program, Workperks, Refer a Friend bonus program, Employee Family Assistance Program
- Digital Orientation and Digital Training Program for all new hires
- Opportunity for advancement to Full Time and Management roles
At Real Canadian Superstore, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
Loblaw is committed to sustainability by sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
Type of Role:
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.