CREATE at Landmark District, a turn-key design and build service offered by Stober Group, is looking for a full-time intermediate interior designer to join our team in Kelowna, BC. We specialize in commercial interior design and construction projects that provide functional, creative and wellness orientated spaces for our tenants. Our projects primarily take place within our six (soon to be seven) towers and our other commercial and multi-family properties located throughout the Okanagan Valley.
Our ideal candidate has recent experience with commercial interior design and construction. They will have a professional, organized, and collaborative approach to the planning, design, and coordination of projects.
· Assist with schematic designs, design development, construction documents, project administration, and project coordination phases of job. This includes being in direct contact with clients.
· Deliver detailed and accurate construction drawings, schedules, and documents to our company standards.
· Works directly with our in-house construction crew and TI Supervisor to produce project budgets, schedules, and other contract documents. Manage and inspect construction projects on-site and act as the primary consultant.
· Field project related questions and manage day-to-day company operations independently.
Skills and Requirements
· A minimum of 2 years experience in commercial interior design.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketchup is mandatory.
· Proficiency in Enscape, Revit and Adobe Suite is an asset.
· Proficiency in Microsoft suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with the team.
· Willing to undertake duties not directly related to the creative process of design.
· Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
· Ability to manage on-going construction projects and communicate effectively with clients, trades, and vendors.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $47,000.00-$58,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place