Integrated Solutions, a proud Xplornet Internet & Shaw Direct Satellite TV Dealer, with locations in Ontario, Alberta, and Saskatchewan is looking for a FULL-TIME enthusiastic, experienced Dispatcher to join our team. Based in our head office in Peterborough, Ontario, you will be part of our hard-working but fun team that always strives to grow our customer base and providing win-win solutions that enhance our customer’s experience.
Why Integrated Solutions?
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Dispatching team to the next level. If you share in our passion for superior service and have experience with Dispatching multiple technicians, Quotes or Customer Service, Integrated Solutions is the company for you. Our company continues to grow, and we are searching for motivated individuals who want to grow with us. The right candidate who shows they can go above and beyond their daily duties will always have opportunities for advancement within our company.
- Dispatch new installations, service calls, and other work orders through our customer portal system. Log a record of each call and set reminder tasks for follow-ups.
- Develop daily service routes and maintain contact with installers throughout the day.
- Collaborate with management to modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers.
- Act as a communication liaison through a dedicated dispatch chat, and answer incoming phone calls from the installers on the road.
- Cultivate strong relationships with installers and customers to reduce the stress that comes with last-minute schedule changes.
- Create digital paperwork for installers with any special instructions.
- Call customers to book their appointments based on availability with our installation team and locations.
- Properly map runs to ensure that our installation team is efficient and can handle the daily workload.
- Work towards monthly targets set out by management that can result in paid bonuses.
Qualifications & Skills
- High school diploma/GED required
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes occasional evenings, weekends and holidays
- Strong knowledge of the roadways throughout the immediate area
- Ability to work in a team environment in high-pressure situations
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
Previous experience in rural areas of Saskatchewan and Alberta are greatly valued. Locating addresses in rural areas can be a challenge in these locations, and knowledge of range roads and township roads, along with legal land descriptions are extremely helpful.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- dispatch: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19