RM Bookkeeping & Accounting Services is a fast-growing cloud based firm based in Welland that helps small and medium sized businesses make better financial and management decisions. We’re looking to add another Senior Bookkeeper to our team that can manage all the day-to-day work for our clients, some of which are independent, and many are franchises in the restaurant, retail and fast food industries. We’re usually working closely with the business owners, and our people feel like an extended part of their teams. Because we typically do all the bookkeeping AND accounting work for our clients, the job turns out to be pretty interesting. Day to day, you would do these sorts of activities for our clients:
Who We’re Looking For:
- Work with receivables (invoicing, deposits, statements) and payables (bills, payments, expense reports)
- Manage payroll and remittances
- Prepare reconciliations – bank and credit card statements
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial and management reports
- Ensure compliance with Payroll T4 + T4As, HST + RST Returns, WSIB, etc.
- Prepare and complete year-end working papers
- Perform electronic and paper-based filing
- Prepare Personal Tax Returns
Someone who has some bookkeeping and accounting experience. A working knowledge of QBO, Receipt Bank, Plooto, and Hubdoc. You must be very comfortable learning new software and apps, and have advanced skill level with Microsoft 365 (Word, Outlook, and Excel). You have excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills. You should be detail oriented and have the ability to multitask and prioritize work and have excellent customer service skills.
This is a full-time, permanent position, with regular M-F 9-5 hours. Compensation wise we typically begin paying a competitive hourly rate, depending on experience. Once you prove to be a good long term fit we can move you into a competitive annual salary.
Please only apply if you meet the requirements.
- Bookkeeping: 5 years
- Must have drivers license and vehicle