This is an unpaid internship and must be a requirement of University, Private Career College or other Post-Secondary institution programs.
Are you interested in becoming an all-around Social Media expert?
Want to have the opportunity to create and write for big brands and popular products?
Flourish in our fun and creative environment while developing the tools and skill sets you need to take your career to the next level.
Your Listing Expert is a leading Canadian digital marketing company that helps 1000's of business owners increase their online presence through forward-thinking social media management, SEM, branding, web development & more.
We’re looking for a Social Media Intern to learn and assist with the day to day management of our Client's social media platforms. The Social Media Intern is responsible for implementing client-focused marketing strategies through their social media accounts thus driving engagement and advocacy for their brand.
Responsibilities will include
- Creating and implementing engaging marketing campaigns for Your Listing Expert and for our managing clients
- Create engaging social media content and blog posts (Facebook, Instagram, Stories (IG), LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Creating and writing engaging content for Your Listing Expert and for our managing clients
- Brainstorm content ideas that would be suitable for client campaigns
- Think creatively and assist with developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Manage Social media accounts and schedule posts at optimal times for client postings
- Facebook/Instagram Ads: understand how to run, monitor and target ad campaigns
- Opportunity for a full-time position/career.
- Learning from industry experts
- Great opportunities for new graduates looking for an incredible experience
- Fun and exciting environment
- Gain experience through direct communication with Clients
- Team Events
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects, as well as collaboratively working with team members
- Knowledge of content marketing and social media marketing
- Work in the fast-paced, creative environment with many moving projects
- Graphic Design skills (using any software adobe Photoshop, illustrator, etc.)
- Medium + skill using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Facebook Advertisement experience (with a good understanding of how to run an ad)
Job Type / Category
- Work Monday to Friday (Optional Weekends)
- Downtown Toronto Office
- Flexible Hours
- The office is open between 9am-6pm
Job Type: Internship
- English (Preferred)