Modular Fabrication Inc. is one of the largest steel fabrication facilities in New Brunswick. We specialize in steel bridge girders, tanks, material handling equipment and heavy structural construction. We are currently seeking applicants for the positions of ‘Labourer’.
Position: Labourer – With potential to gain trade experience.
Starting Wage Rates: Can range from $15.00 / hour to $18.00 / hour (depending on experience)
Potential Welding on the job training:
- Potential to be provided welding and fabricator training while on the job
- On the job welding training with hours going toward a welding or fabricator career can be provided.
- Potential for increased wages over time
Some responsibilities include:
- Drilling, grinding or other duties as required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Work in a safe manner
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma
- Experience working in the steel fabrication industry is considered an asset
- Experience operating overhead cranes is considered an asset
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Any welding training from High School or other is considered an asset
- Any carpentry experience is considered an asset
Modular Fabrication offers an excellent benefit package. Compensation will be evaluated based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Night shift
All employees and visitors to the site are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, etc.