Sidney All Care Residence, we are looking for passionate Health Care Assistants who love working with seniors. Apply here today!
If you are an HCA who finds passion and joy in making every day the best for those you interact with, then Sidney All Care Residence is the place for you!
See what our team members have to say about working at Sidney All Care Residence.
“The atmosphere between co-workers and management is wonderful. There is a real family feeling”(2018 Team Member Engagement Survey).
Permanent Part Time: 4 on/4 off 1700-2100
This position DOES qualify for benefits after a certain number of hours are worked!
As an HCA at Sidney All Care Residence you are responsible for ensuring that our residents receive quality, individualized care which is sure to have them missing you when you are not here. Above all we value providing a safe, nurturing environment where we care for our residents and team members like our own family.
Required Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities:
- Graduate of a recognized Resident Care Attendant or Continuing Care/Nursing Assistant Program, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Must be registered, and in good standing with The BC Care Aide Registry
- Must maintain current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Strong competency with operating computers and health related technology
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team and work with residents, families and peers effectively;
- Negative TB test;
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Good physical endurance and overall health
In addition to making each day extraordinary, at Sidney All Care Residence some of what you will receive is:
Competitive wages, RRSP program, vacation, continuing education, free parking, comfortable break room with vending machines, free coffee, tea, and WIFI accessible to all team members.We also focus on employee wellness through our wellness committee which plans monthly events to promote healthy choices among employees!
Sidney All Care Residence is located in beautiful Sidney-by-the-Sea and we’re looking for you to help us make a difference in our residents’ lives. If you’re looking to join a dynamic family oriented community then we want to hear from you!
Please submit a resume and cover letter which highlights how your knowledge, skills, and abilities will contribute to the Sidney All Care Residence family.
Sidney All Care Residence “All Care, We Care, I Care”
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22.60 to $23.85 /hour
- BC Care Aide Registry Number (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)