Mealshare exists because not every child has access to enough food, and we don’t think that’s okay. We’re a non-profit social enterprise that makes it easy for people to provide meals to youth in need. Just buy a Mealshare item at any of our partner restaurants, and you’re providing one meal to a youth in need. We’re adding to our team of passionate change makers.
We launched in the summer of 2013 with four partner restaurants in Alberta. Since then we’ve grown to 500+ restaurants in 40+ communities. The Mealshare team works collaboratively and efficiently to change the world. We need you to join us to keep us organized. This will allow the front-line team to continue to add restaurant partners and keep them all happy, so that together, we can keep changing the world!
A day in the life of an Administrative Genius:
With support from the Co-Founders and current Admin team, you’ll perform Mealshare Admin tasks, including:
- Supporting our restaurant retention activities
- Updating documentation and government filings
- Researching requirements to operate in new markets and maintaining reporting requirements in current ones
- Helping with hiring and internal culture tasks
- Helping to manage our website and CRM
- Basic design work and updating documents
- Other ad-hoc administrative requests as required
What it takes:
You love taking on tasks and getting them done! You’re extremely organized and detail-oriented. Our Admin Genius needs to be able to autonomously manage a large number of tasks and juggle several balls at once. We’re looking for someone with 3+ years of relevant experience. You’re truly excited to pick up any admin task we throw your way and proud to have it off of our plates and onto yours.
- Passionate about changing the world with your career
- Friendly; a pleasure to work with and you fit our culture
- A cooperative team player who goes the extra mile
- Easy to get in touch with, well connected, and up-to-date
- A strong communicator – written and oral – in person and otherwise
- Painstakingly accurate with numbers, writing, forms, etc.
- Strong with MS Office Suite, email, and other basic computer applications
Send along your resume and cover letter (we'd suggestcustomizing your cover letter to show you are passionate about Mealshare and this role!). We’ll be taking applications until July 15th, 2019.
This position will start at half time (based on a 45 hour work week) and there is room to grow to full time from there if you would like. Annual salary will start between $17-20k for this halftime work (which is 22.5 hours per week).
You’ll have a completely flexible schedule that will fit around your life/family, and our vacation policy is very accommodating. The position is entirely remote – you’ll work from home, coffee shops, or similar.
Job Type: Part-time
- Relevent: 5 years (Preferred)