Job Code: 3125
Business Address / Job Location: Unit 601, 1726 Dolphin Ave. Kelowna, V1Y 9R9 British Columbia
Duration: Permanent Position
Degree Requirements: BSEE
Work Experience: 2+ Years of relevant work experience
Our Kelowna Design Center is located in the heart of the Okanagan Valley, a region known for its wineries, long hot summers and exceptional skiing. We offer the unique opportunity to design and develop highly integrated, mixed signal circuits for audio/video consumer electronics applications in one of the most beautiful locations in North America.
Our knowledge with signal converters has led to some of the world’s best audio DACs and ADCs. Our ASICs are based on state-of-the-art CMOS technologies containing large digital blocks and precision analog circuits. This expertise along with a “hands-on” approach to all aspects of IC design, gives a working environment and quality of life that is second to none.
- Synthesis of Verilog RTL netlists with Synopsis Design Compiler
- Digital Logic Floor planning
- Integration of IP into digital floorplan (RAM’s, ROM’s)
- Using Memory compilers
- Static Timing closure, analysis with PrimeTime.
- Scan chain insertion, scan pattern generation with Tetramax
- Develop and run testbenches with Modelsim
- Simulation of timing for scan and functional vectors with Modelsim
- Place and Route (PnR) of synthesized netlists with Synopsis tools.
- DRC, ERC, LVS and Antenna checking with Calibre
- Implement digital ECO’s on PnR designs.
- Experience with Synopsis digital tool flow (DC, Astro, PrimeTime)
- Experience writing testbenches and proficiency in Modelsim
- Experience in the Verilog language
- Experience with DFT
- Understanding of backend Digital Design flows
ESS Technology, Inc. offers MSP-BC, Extended Health Care, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D and Life Term benefits.
Remember your job code,
Please submit your resume to [email protected]