Who we are?
Our long history expands over 100 years as a prominent leader in the truck equipment business that “makes trucks into tools." Since 1918, Auto* Truck Group* has expanded into 13 locations and more than 1000 employees specializing in design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment for a wide variety of customers. From custom orders to entire fleets, Auto Truck Group is ready to help pool/dealer customers, commercial users, fleets, utilities, government agencies, and many other smaller businesses.
Auto Truck Group has an outstanding opportunity for Installer Technician based in our Mississauga Location
What will you do?
- Ability to build vehicles according to work instructions and prints, check and verify conformance to specifications.
- Ability to safely mount and connect mechanical, electronic equipment.
- Responsible for testing the action of moving parts prior to final inspection.
- Responsible for verifying all line items have been completed on the work order.
- Inform and communicate suggestions and errors to relevant departments for continuous improvement of the installation process.
- Understand the value that quality plays in the overall success of the company, help in increasing the quality of our products for the appearance and safety for our customers.
- Ability to think on your own and request assistance when needed.
- Must comply with the company’s safety policies and clean initiative standards.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of previous electrical, mechanical, and equipment assembly experience required.
- Or, completion/current enrollment in an accredited Technical School. * Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Understand electrical schematics
- Principals of electrical theory
- Troubleshoot problems
- Start/stop functions and multiple lighting
Auto Truck Group is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs
Job Type: Full-time