Our Finance Department partners with the business to strengthen financial results, manage financial assets and provide our leaders with information and analysis to make informed business decisions.
Our Head of Treasury will safeguard the company’s cash and investments and play a vital role in minimizing any financial risks related to liquidity, debt balances, and foreign exchange. This position will be responsible for reviewing, improving, and executing new treasury processes, as well as enhancing existing process flows through operational and cost savings efficiencies.
The Head of Treasury will be responsible for Bank Administration, Cash Management, Credit Facility Management, and FX Management. Along the way, you will:
- Manage liquidity to meet operational and capital investment requirements
- Monitor daily and weekly cash positions, ensuring efficient and timely execution of cash concentration and funding needs
- Manage the Company’s store cash collection process
- Execute and lead the hedging strategy and process
- Maintain and establish relationships with operational banking partners
- Lead negotiations with banks, payments processors, and gift card service providers
- Manage interest and other fee payments on the Company’s credit facility
As the Head of Treasury, you have:
- Progressive e xperience in Treasury within a fast paced and growing organization
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field; CFA a plus
- Retail experience an asset
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .