We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) as an addition to our team in our Leduc shop.
We are looking for a CSR who communicates well with both the team and customer, highly organized (i.e. on top of schedule, able to prioritize tasks, always update the team with new information), able to handle multiple tasks at once and willing to get their hands dirty (i.e. assist with washing cars).
In return, we are offering competitive hourly wage and benefits package, a fair and family-like atmosphere, opportunities for advancement, and continuous training for our team!
Role of a CSR:
The CSR is a crucial position for our team since they create the first impression of the team to our customers. Therefore, the CSR is responsible to create a warm and welcoming environment for our customers, while being knowledgeable of what is happening in his/her surroundings (i.e. repair status, rental bookings, becoming the point of contact, etc.)
Other responsibilities include:
- Booking appointments for estimates.
- Update and maintain estimates schedules.
- Collect and record any payments.
- File all paperwork correctly and explain the national-wide warranty program to the customers.
- Refer customers complaints and/or questions to the appropriate team members.
- Checking-in and checking-out vehicles before and after repair.
- Assist with the daily production of the shop (i.e. washing vehicles, keeping the front office clean, etc.)
- Operating CARSTAR’s vehicles in a safe manner to provides shuttle services to customers as well as our partners in terms of picking up and dropping off vehicles.
- Other additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service (experience in providing customer service in a service/retail environment).
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs (mandatory) and Collision Repair Estimating/Management System (preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Able to work as a team and handle pressure well during busy times.
- Ability to communicate with all level of personnel and prioritize, organize and plan work independently.
- Efficient and fair judgement skills.
- Valid and clean Driver’s License – Alberta Class 5 or equivalent.
What we can offer you:
- Standard work hours – 8 hours shift with 1-hour break.
- Continuous training and advancement opportunities.
- Open communications with management and ongoing support.
- Competitive wages.
If you feel that this is the environment that you have been looking for, do not hesitate to send in your applications!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications and being considered for the said positions will be contacted.
Expected start date: 2021-06-28
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
all customers are required to wear mask, sanitizing of common areas, hand sanitizers readily available.
- Describe your knowledge in Microsoft Office programs
- Collision Repair Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver License (required)