Manages the planning and execution of the Non-Traditional Development Strategy throughout Canada in targeted channelsof business (Airports, Universities/Colleges, Travel Centres, Corporate Partnerships etc). The successful Candidate must have a proven track record in sourcing, qualifying and securing franchise opportunities in non-traditional venues. The individual will have a strong background enabling accelerated growth, setting and exceeding goals and have a high level of business acumen.
Specific responsibilities include:
- The development of new cafélocations, recruitment of new ‘institutional’ franchisees,placement of existing franchisees into non-traditional opportunitiesand sourcing and managingrelationships with Corporate Partners.
- Use industry and channel expertise to target leaders andpremium long term relationships
- Own the development process for Non Traditional outlets from sourcing leads, selling and deal closing
- Support cross functional roles to deliver Café opening and ongoing relationship management
- Brand Ambassador, hosting non-traditional Candidate meetings and market toursto highlight benefits of partnering with theSecond Cup
- Attends relevant trade shows and industry events to network for new Candidates and Partners
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3-5years relevant experience in a franchise salesrole, preferably in Non-Traditional Development
- Track record of achieving results
- Experience with creating deal structures to deliver multiple sites with Premium Operators
- Strong people and communication skills
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Organized with the ability to work independently
- Motivated and positive team player
- Understands the dynamics of running a business
- Efficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Bilingual an asset
- Ability to travel , minimum 35%
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (E.G. Working Conditions, Job Dimensions)
- Competitive Salary with excellent benefits and bonus potential
- Based at Coffee Central in Mississauga.
- Full time
- Available for any opportunities to be cross trained in different aspect of positions to improve productivity and task handling.
Second Cup celebrates diversity in our workforce. We encourage different perspectives and a working environment that is supportive of all our people – where every employee has the opportunity to realize his or her potential to the fullest. We gladly provide accommodations to any candidate with a disability taking part in the selection process upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Franchise Sales: 3 years (Required)
- creating deal structures: 1 year (Required)