Warehouse Operative / Order Picker
NCI Canada Inc. of the PSS Group of Companies
Located in the Oakville area. With over 25 years of industry experience, we are recognized as one of Canada’s leading master distributors of pipe, valves and fittings and are proud to service wholesale, retail and OEM customers. All pipe, valves and fittings are sold and supported through our network of authorized distributors and warehouses across Canada.
This is a full time position, starting rate is $18.75/hour, normal work day hours, with health and medical benefits following completion of probationary period.
· Shipping, Pick Orders, Operate Order Picker, Reach Truck and Fork Lift equipment to load, unload and move materials
· Continuous and repetitive lifting up to 30 kgs for duration of shift according to established Engineered Labour Standards.
· Following all safe work methods and working as part of a team towards creating a safe environment while maintaining productivity levels
· Conduct a pre-shift inspection of equipment as per checklist.
· May perform other activities, such as: opening, inspecting and verifying, containers/crates and packages, assisting in taking inventory, weighing and checking materials, and maintaining warehouse cleanliness.
· Must have valid equipment Certification on Tow Motor (Fork Lift), Deep Reach, and Order Picker is required.
· Must have experience in a distribution environment
· Good command of English language (able to read and speak)
· ERP and PC skills
· Reliable, punctual and possess a good work ethic and extremely attentive
· Required education: High school at minimum
Requirements: 2 work related references, Safety Footwear, ability to pass a background clearance.
Only those who send a resume, will be considered!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $18.75 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Match
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday