The Adventurer Group is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. Our full-service dealerships span from coast to coast, helping our customers feel at home wherever they are on their Canadian adventure.
We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customer’s vacation dreams are realized.
We're looking for high caliber people who can help us defy convention and go beyond the status quo as a Parts Counter Person. This is a Part Time, Seasonal position for our Bedford Dealership.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with questions
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through efficient and timely processing of parts orders
- Responsible for following up on back orders by checking with other parts personnel and sources to determine status of orders and provide answers to customers
- Merchandizing new parts
- Checking inventory location codes
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager
To be successful in this job role, you should:
- Have exceptional customer service
- Be mechanically inclined
- Have a passion for the outdoors
- Have experience with RV parts (considered an asset)
- Have basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Be available to work on weekends during busy season
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Industry leading wages
- An Employee Assistance Program at no cost to an employee
- RV Rental Discounts for staff
- Employee Bursary Program
- Company Matching World Vision Child sponsorship program
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player…
If that describes you ...then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)