As our company continues to expand, we look to add more key members to our team.
This opportunity gives the chance for a Medical Service Technician to gain some great knowledge and insight and take what is initially a part time role and turn it into a full time position.
Reporting to our Service Manager / Biomedical Engineer, we are looking for an individual that:
- Has experience, ideally 1-4 years, of biomedical field service experience, repairing and servicing medical equipment, preferably in the rehab and therapy marketplace;
- Is articulate and a strong communicator, able to explain service offerings to prospective new "service" accounts;
- Can effectively work cross functionally within the company;
- Is entrepreneurially minded and is looking to truly be rewarded for the work they are doing on a daily basis!
- Has a Electronic Engineering Technicians Diploma;
- Is well organized, professional, works well with customers and is able to adapt to timelines with a positive attitude;
Job Type: Part-time
- English (Preferred)