Congebec Inc. is an organization that provides warehousing and distribution solutions for our clients whose products require specific temperature control. To continue to provide the outstanding service that our clients deserve, we need a Warehouse worker / Forklift Operatorto join our team in Winnipeg!
- Stable, full time, permanent employment from Monday to Friday
- Competitive Starting Wage with room to grow
- Full Benefits Program & EAP Program
- Matching Contributions to your Retirement Savings Program and Deferred Profit Sharing
- A fun and engaged team environment!!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving of products / Shipping of Products
- Efficient order picking as outlined by the Lead Hand of your shift
- Safe operation of power equipment including single pallet power jacks.
- Effective communication with all warehouse management with respect to warehouse operations.
- Develop and adhere to best practices and standards.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety rules and regulations and Food Safety programs.
- Adhere to the Congebec Values and company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as required.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Forklift experience an asset
- Class 5 valid driver’s licenses
- Ability to work in cold/freezing temperatures
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must have proven record of consistent on-time attendance.
- Positive attitude with good communication skills.
- Excellent focus and attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Team Player
- Basic computer skills
- Good motor skills, hand-eye co-ordination
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to achieve forklift certification
- Fundamental knowledge of warehousing methodology and systems.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- forklift: 2 years (Preferred)