Skyline Entourage is looking to add a Sales Representative to our dynamic team. The ideal candidate is client relationship focused, self-motivated and driven, and has a passion for learning new technologies, design, marketing and the trade show environments. The Sales Representative is responsible for finding, nurturing and producing profitable exhibit sales while respecting our internal company approach. He/she must build pipelines, cold call, meet sales objectives and maintain focus on supporting our client’s growth through trade shows. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must be a good listener and determined to produce results, and is proactive.
About Skyline Entourage
For more than 20 years Skyline Entourage has been offering a wide array of trade show services for Québec companies exhibiting in Canada, U.S.A., Europe, South America, and many other countries. Skyline® has been the leading designer and builder of trade show display systems, graphics, and turnkey services. As one of the many dealers in Skyline’s global network, we pride ourselves on being a 'Global Trade Show Partner' and bring reliable quality service and products anywhere our clients may be exhibiting.
Is this position right for you?
Do you have previous experience in sales? Are you self-motivated and enjoy being challenged? Can you travel outside Canada? If you answered YES – please apply for this position.
- Find new opportunities (prospecting, networking, walking shows, qualify incoming requests) & meet with prospects.
- Analyze and effectively communicate client needs to develop an exhibit solution with our 3D designer
- Selling on phone and face to face
- Establish strong sales relationships with clients
- Meet and exceed sales targets set by the company
- Attend trade shows Skyline Entourage is participating in to tap into new sales opportunities and qualify new leads
- Continuously learn about the trade show industry and trade show marketing by attending Skyline Entourage seminars, reading related literature, etc.
- Actively participate in promoting yourself and the company through social media and other marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales
- Trade show experience will be considered a strong asset
- Bilingual (French / English)
- Competitive Spirit
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service driven
- Computer & Tech Savvy
- Ability to Problem Solve and Multi-Task
- Creative thinker
- Must have valid driver’s license with access to a car and valid passport for occasional traveling
- Must have a proven track record of successful business development
At Skyline Entourage, we share a set of core values with a dynamic team that supports all our initiatives and allows us to foster a unique and friendly culture. We offer a base salary and competitive commission rates. Health benefits are also offered.
We are located in the Lachine industrial park, and free parking is available. We are also accessible by public transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- french (Required)
- en_US (Required)