Customer Liason Pilot-MON17131
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Act as the main point of contact for our operators on operational and pilot-related technical queries for the Global aircraft fleet (including the Global 7500).
- Be the company Operational Focal for the Global series aircraft.
- Define, establish and promote Bombardier Operational Standards.
- Provide direct support to customers and coordinate responses for queries with internal groups (Engineering, Programs, Production).
- Provide operational expertise to other internal departments (Operational Evaluation Team, Customer Response Center, In-Service Engineering group, Field Service Representatives).
- Provide pilot support for internal operational flights and for customer missions such as Functionality & Confidence flights.
- Participate in or steer key projects in areas such as operational evaluations, operational safety practices or enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Participate in all Global Series Advisory Committee meetings and act as moderator for Flight Operations sub-committee activities.
- Present special topics at Advisory Committees, Maintenance and Operators Conferences, and trade shows (NBAA, EBACE).
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold ATP licenses for FAA and TC with a minimum of 2500 hours of multi-pilot flight time.
- You hold a Class 1 Medical certificate.
- You have flight experience on the Global 6000 or Global 7500 types and are current on one of those types.
- You have international flying and high technology cockpit experience (preferred).
- You have previous experience as a pilot working in a corporate or airline flight environment.
- You have experience as a Training Captain or as an Examiner (preferred).
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- You have strong English communication skills. Communication skills in French are an asset.
- You have very good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You have a valid passport as international travel may be needed.
- You are able to obtain an airport security pass.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
18.02.2020, 9:15:51 AM