Fluency in French is essential - no exceptions
- Do you enjoy being out and about vs. in a cubical?
- Do you have Great People Skills and want an EXCITING NEW CAREER?
- Are you tired of talking on the phone and never meeting your customers and clients?
- Do Quality Control and Scripts stunt your ability to use your personality?
- Are you seeking rapid advancement?
We need enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals, who want to succeed in a
Competitive high energy environment!
We are a promotional sales and marketing firm in the Montreal Area. We specialize in gaining a fast, measurable advantage for our clients. Our clients are looking for "an edge" in advertising. We've developed a powerful, word-of-mouth method to our promotions that entails grass roots, personality and LIVE presentations for our clients' brand and services. We introduce ourselves to various businesses, on behalf of our client, to establish relationships with the decision makers. This enables us to educate them on any changes in our client’s industry, promote various services, and personally thank customers for their business.
We are filling entry-level sales/marketing, and customer service positions and also have opportunities for management positions for qualified candidates. THIS IS NOT A TELEMARKETING NOR A DOOR-to-DOOR POSITION!
- Marketing and Advertising
- Event Marketing
- Promotional Sales
- Campaign Management
- Team Management
- Personnel / Interviewing
- Face to Face Customer Service
- Development of Marketing Plans
- Fun and positive work environment
- Hourly wage (plus bonuses and other commissioned incentives)
- Opportunity for management
- Optional travel (domestic, international - even tropical!)
- Unlimited opportunities
We will provide individuals with excellent leadership, guidance, a competitive compensation, and a challenging career path. This is an entry-level position so college graduates or people looking to get their foot in the door are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must represent the following:
- Excellent communication skills (French)
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual
Must be available to start within two weeks.
People with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
advertising, marketing, sales, entry level, public relations, sports, sports marketing, management. customer service, full time, part time, hospitality, promotions, entertainment, business development, sales, marketing, other, advertising, retail, cosmetic, fashion, sports, retail, sales, restaurant, hospitality.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27,500.00 to $46,500.00 /year
- Event Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Preferred)
- French (Required)