Who We Are & What We Do
The Hillman Group services a wide variety of customers in the Automotive, Industrial, Retail and Agricultural channels. We have products in Home Depot, Lowes, Canadian Tire, Walmart and more! Have you ever done any home improvement projects? If so, you likely know our products.
The Hillman Group Canada employs over 700 employees in 2 manufacturing facilities and 7 distribution facilities across Canada. We have a great group of professionals whose dedication and teamwork form the backbone of our company.
The Hillman Group Canada
Burnaby, British Columbia
The Hillman Group Canada is looking for a full-time warehouse associate to pick orders.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare cartons for mailing/shipping
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Current MHE certification
- Experience with Manhattan WMS
If you are interested in joining a fun and collaborative work environment, apply today!
We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Upon request, we will, in consultation with the applicant, determine the nature of any accommodation that may be required.
The Hillman Group Canada ULC
900 Passmore Ave., Scarborough, ON M1X 0A1 Tel:
(416) 694-3351 hpaulin.com hillmangroup.ca Linkedin.com/company/the-hillman-group/