We Power. You Insure.
Breathe Life is helping protect families around the world by transforming the way individual insurance is bought and sold today. The API-driven Breathe Life Enterprise Commerce Platform is focused on delivering new business, using advanced analytics and AI to unify customer data into a single view and dispatch leads to the right channel with the right insurance product at the right time. Using the Breathe Life platform, carriers can sell more policies through advisors, direct, or anywhere in between.
With significant financial backing from industry veteran angel investors from AXA, AIG, and RGA, along with institutional backing from Diagram Ventures, and Real Ventures, our funding portfolio gives us a unique advantage in the industry.
At our core, we are building a Software as a Service platform that helps carriers sell more policies.
We are currently looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our growing team in Montreal.
- Partner with Breathe Life's Sales and Business Development teams to lead technical discussions on sales, business development, and industry relations calls and meetings;
- Lead online and in-person product demos, webinars and technical presentations as the Breathe Life product expert;
- Establish trust with clients by providing technical expertise, insight, and recommendations during online and in-person meetings with the sales and business development teams;
- Assess client needs and requirements and recommend best solutions and support during pre-sales process;
- Establish and maintain relationships with prospects, clients, and partners as a trusted technical advisor and respected ambassador for Breathe Life in the community and across the industry;
- Collaborate with the product and tech team on technical solutions during the pre-sales process;
- Provide on-going technical support and critical insight to help our sales and Business Development teams be successful;
- If needed, provide product training to our clients and partners;
- Maintain thorough knowledge of our solutions and keep up to date with technical trends;
- Represent Breathe Life at conferences, shows, and exhibitions.
Qualities to be successful in this role:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar technical role;
- Ability to translate technical and complex information to a broad audience;
- Superior communication skills; adapting your style to different stakeholders;
- Comfortable in face-to-face meetings with high ranking executives;
- Proactive and comfortable in proposing future developments;
- Technical background in consulting and/or engineering is preferred;
- Interest in joining a startup and fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in English. French is an added appreciated skill;
- Ability to travel occasionally.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on a product that will change how people think about and purchase Life Insurance;
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting company that is completely changing an outdated industry;
- A team of very experienced, hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals;
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- Four weeks of vacation + one week during the holiday period;
- Three personal days and unlimited sick days;
- The company paid top-tier health benefits plan and a telemedicine service;
- A day off on your Birthday;
- A flexible work-from-home policy;
- A beautiful location in Old Montréal, 10 minutes walk from Square Victoria Metro Station.
Reference ID: https://boards.greenhouse.io/breathelife/jobs/4770080002
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Discounted or Free Food
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- Temporarily due to COVID-19