DATE: Friday, March 6th, 2020
WHERE: Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
TIME: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
The Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board WILL HAVE A BOOTH AT THE EDTALENT (APPLY TO EDUCATION) JOB FAIR IN TORONTO ON MARCH 6TH. This Job Fair will focus on teachers, RECEs, EAs.
1. We are inviting all TEACHERS, RECEs, EAs, and other applicants who are attending the Job Fair to come to the PVNC booth and we look forward to meeting you and sharing more information about opportunities with us.
2. We will be available to interview FRENCH TEACHERS AND TECHNOLOGY TEACHERS on the spot that day.
3. If you plan on attending the Job Fair, you may 'click' on this posting and submit your application.
4. If you are certified as a FRENCH or TECHNOLOGY TEACHER now, or for September 2020, and wish to be considered for an interview you may submit your name to this posting as well. We will get back to interested applicants with more information.
5. Please ensure you have an active APPLYTOED account with PVNC and that you continue to build your APPLYTOEDUCATION application template and portfolio with additional/updated information and documents to support your application. You should also be applying to any and all postings with PVNC that you are interested in at all times to ensure we consider your application each time.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT your application and about our Board - go to www.pvnccdsb.on.ca (see Careers section as well).
THANK YOU for your interest in joining the PVNC team!!
Christine Aquin, CHRL
Human Resources Officer