Based in Atlantic Canada, CAA Atlantic is one of the most trusted and respected consumer-based organizations in the region. We are the preeminent Auto Club in the country, and we are currently seeking part-time Member Service Representatives (bilingual preferred) to join our Roadside Assistance Contact Centre in Saint John working Monday to Friday 10am-2pm. If you enjoy working in a small group with great people in a family like atmosphere, we would be a great fit for you. Our Contact Centre is not your typical call center; we are a small group of about 20 people where your training is a personalized one on one experience, and every person on our team will be a resource for you when you need help.
- Competitive compensation package with a premium for bilingualism and extra for stat holidays worked.
- Paid one on one Training (our training program is paced to fit your needs)
- Free Parking
- On-site Fitness Room
- Clean, professional environment
- Answer inbound requests for Roadside Assistance
- Dispatch calls to the service provider
- Answer general Membership inquiries
- Other duties as required
- Bilingual in French and English is considered an asset
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Highly motivated with a commitment to customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Listening and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Relevant customer service experience
- Proficient in basic computer skills and typing
- Knowledge of the Atlantic Geography and map reading aptitude
Qualified applicants who are seeking a position with this organization are invited to apply by November 22, 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $16.92 /hour