Uforse Education Group Inc.
- Assist students with Uforse Services, such as scheduling courses, maintaining study plan, etc
- Undertake guidance administrative work such as a transcript, data entry, shift schedules, supplies, cleanness of the offices, etc.
- Assist instructor with scheduling and student requests
- Able to maintain records with a high degree of accuracy
- Maintain master schedule and school event calendars; cross-reference with school timelines and facilities availability
- Maintain and oversee all recordkeeping for students and staff
- Handle complaints from the client and internal departments; escalate to the department head or related managers
- Monitor and Maintains Student Progress Report
- Good communication/customer service/organization/time management skills
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Available to work at evening and weekends
Job Type: Part-time
- English (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)