Word/Data Processing Clerk II - CPIC Data Clerk September 12, 2020
Job Number :
**This posting is for one (1) full-time temporary position ending on or before September 12, 2020**
The Edmonton Police Service is seeking a CPIC Data Clerk to work in the CPIC Warrant Unit. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reporting any concerns to the supervisor in the CPIC Warrant Unit.
- Completing daily tasks and making the necessary updates on CPIC.
- Maintaining the AD and ADOW files.
- Processing all executed Warrant files and making necessary changes to CPIC.
- Reviewing Brought Forward files received from court and making necessary updates on CPIC.
- Providing assistance in entering and maintaining Court Orders.
- Assisting the Warrant Processing Area as required (Recognizance, Undertakings, Probation orders, Warrants, etc.).
- Retrieving and re-filing of files.
- Maintaining records and producing monthly statistics on tasks completed.
- Performing other related assignments as required.
Hours of Work:
- Completion of the twelfth (12th) school grade including business subjects related to word and information processing or completion of an appropriate certificate program from an approved business school/college.
- A minimum of two (2) years diversified word and information processing experience.
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills.
- Experience using CPIC, EPROS and JOIN would be considered an asset.
- Applicants may be tested.
- THE EDMONTON POLICE SERVICE WILL CONDUCT AN ENHANCED SECURITY CLEARANCE ON THOSE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE BEEN SHORT-LISTED.
40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, between 0700 - 1500, Monday - Friday.
21B, Salary Grade:
007, $22.36 - $27.76 (Hourly), $1,788.90 - $2,221.20 (Bi-Weekly), $46,689.77 - $57,973.32 (Annually). The rates quoted are in accordance with a collective agreement between the Union and the City of Edmonton that expired on December 22, 2018.
- Civic Service Union 52 members are asked to send a copy of their application to the union office.
- The City of Edmonton thanks applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
The Province of Alberta is a party to the Federal Agreement on Internal Trade, the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility with British Columbia and the New West Partnership Trade Agreement with British Columbia and Saskatchewan. All of these agreements promote labour mobility between the Provinces. Applicants may obtain information regarding recognition of extra provincial credentials at www.newwestpartnershiptrade.ca.
Classification Title :
Word/Data Processing Clerk II
Posting Date :
Dec 2, 2019
Closing Date :
Dec 09, 2019 11:59:00 (MST)
Number of Openings (up to) :
1 - Temporary Full-time
Information Management Branch
Work Location(s) :
Police Headquarters, 9620 - 103A Ave
Position Word/Data Processing Clerk II - CPIC Data Clerk
TEAM Administrative Professionals
Job Type External
Job Location Police Headquarters, 9620 - 103A Ave T5H 0H7