VitalAire Canada is the Canadian home healthcare subsidiary of Air Liquide, the world leader in gases, medical technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare.
Through the passion and diversity of its people, Air Liquide leverages energy and environment transition, changes in healthcare and digitization, and delivers greater value to all its stakeholders.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Here is what you’ll get to do:
VitalAire is actively recruiting a highly energetic and motivated full-time Registered Respiratory Therapist all across Canada.This role, in this capacity, is to educate and provide quality healthcare services to our homecare and institutional clients. This includes initiating prescribed CPAP & Oxygen therapy, performing assessments, educating clients in the use and knowledge of equipment, and conducting follow-up service to ensure equipment performance and client compliance. If you are looking for somewhere, you can assist in driving positive change and would like to help move VitalAire one-step closer to being an employer of choice – look no further. We have Competitive Spirit and We Play to Win.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist and/or Registered Nurse
- Licensed to practice with the provincial governing body
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Clear driver’s abstract (a company vehicle could be provided)
- Ability to participate in a rotational after-hours on call schedule
Here’s why you should Join
- Competitive salary, vacation and performance based pay increases
- Competitive benefit package & company RRSP contributions
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
- Employment Assistance Program
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
_ “Engaged people for sustainable performance”_
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Respiratory Therapist: 1 year (Preferred)