MeloTel is looking for a new addition to its web development team. Our LAMP stack setup means the ideal candidate meets the following core experience requirements:
– 2+ years in Linux/Unix administration experience
– 2+ years in Apache configuration experience
– 4+ years in MySQL database architecture experience
– 4+ years in PHP scripting experience
As an integral member of our team, you will be helping every department of the company thrive from a technological standpoint, helping to develop both the back-end system and front-end website, in sales, warehousing, logistics, accounting, customer-facing interfaces, and more!
– PHP 7
– Apache 2 / Nginx
– MySQL 5.x
– Working with AJAX calls
– Working with API integration (HTTP POST, REST, etc.)
– Thorough web development knowledge (e.g. OpenSSL, cURL, etc.)
– CSS – bring on your CSS 3 skills if you can!
– Able to convey and understand ideas with great communication skills.
– Backend Development: PHP, Smarty, node.js, Git, Docker
– Jira, Bitbucket, Slack
All candidates may be subject to a background check. Mandatory Non-Disclosure Agreement upon signing. Hiring conditional on successful completion of aptitude test and technological skills test.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Node.js: 1 year (Preferred)
- PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
- REST Api: 1 year (Preferred)
- MySQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Docker: 1 year (Preferred)
- jQuery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Twig: 1 year (Preferred)
- Laravel: 1 year (Preferred)