Multi Machining Ltdis seeking to appoint a full-time Reception Administration Assistant to join the Multi Machining Ltdteam. The successful applicant will be responsible to support and facilitate the smooth functioning of Multi Machining Ltdthrough the provision of reception and administrative duties, including being the first point of contact for external customers.
- Perform reception duties including; answering telephone enquiries, screening and referring calls, taking messages, greeting visitors and referring them to the correct site contact person
- Provide efficient day to day and administration support including; photocopying, printing, scanning, binding, data entry, laminating, filing and archiving
- Collect mail from Post Office and coordinate internal and external mail/courier items including; sending letters/packages, receiving and distributing mail
- Monitor and order office & kitchen supplies
- Maintain an up-to-date phone list
- Any other duties as required from time to time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an aptitude for Outlook, Word and Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet specific deadlines
- Flexibility in working patterns with the ability to work up to 5 days per week when required.
Job Type: Full-time