Dittos is seeking a full time Web Developer/Graphic Designer to join the team and help setup our web service. Our dream candidate has front-and back end coding knowledge, and loves customer service to run the store front as well. If this sounds like your cup of tea, we want to hear from you.
- Develop, maintain and update websites in both Wordpress and HTML
- Setup hosting, emails and name registrations for customers
- Develop and maintain social media presence for our own business as well as for clients.
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with customers and team members
- Design images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Develop standards and processes for web projects
- Optimize websites for SEO, performance and analytics
- Work directly with clients to gather content for websites
- Daily store duties like answering phone, make copies and help customers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in web development
- Ability to build websites in WordPress
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of social media.
- Familiarity with basic SEO and performance best practices
- Experience with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A solid understanding of web design and usability as well as current web standards
Location: Lake Country
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)