As one of the larger retailers in the area, Crompton Home Hardware Building Centre in Tillsonburg and Delhi offers long term, secure, full-time employment with competitive wages and a good benefits plan. Home Hardware Stores Limited is Canada's largest independent home improvement retailer as well as being one of the countries most recognized brands. Crompton's locations are some of the top performing stores in the area and we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic people to help us improve our already thriving organization.
- Deliver orders in a safe/timely manner.
- Ass't with the daily upkeep of the department including loading /unloading trucks organizing stock, cleaning and any other day to day activities as they arise.
- maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Provide customers with a positive shopping experience.
- Check invoices and verify correct product is provided.
- AZ/DZ with a minimum of 3 years insured experience
- 0-8 Ton boom truck certificate (or willing to obtain in a timely manner)
- Forklift experience an asset.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Physically able to lift 80+ pounds
- Works well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Able to work until 6pm and Saturdays when necessary.
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Strong organization skills, and attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday