The Data Process Analyst will bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of data, then process, design, and present it in ways to help the organizations make better decisions. This person strengthens the impact of, and provides recommendations on, business information that will shared consistently across the organization through the identification, definition and analysis of how information assets aid strategies and business outcomes.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities, including implementing RPA and Advanced OCR technologies
Key Behaviours and Competencies
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Demonstrate the ability to work well with others and exhibit leadership.
Ability to communicate, influence and persuade peers and leadership.
Ability to understand the long-term ( big picture ) and short-term perspectives of situations.
Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
Display intellectual curiosity and integrity
Strong Excel skills a must
Experience with Reporting Tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
Experience with accessing data from 3rd party ERP systems