Automotive Service Technician Apprentice
FORMULA HONDA in Scarborough is currently recruiting a registered 3rd or 4th year Automotive Service Technician Apprentice (AST) working towards 310A License to join our growing team immediately.
FORMULA HONDA has been in business for over 30 years and has built a strong reputation of success throughout the GTA and surrounding communities.
- A passion for Automotive Repair and technology
- Positively hungry to learn with the welcoming of new technology and training
- A mature, detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with pride of workmanship
- Ability to work independently, and as a team
- Attention to cleanliness and commitment to professionalism
- Maintenance, Repair and Diagnosis of automotive mechanical systems
- Dismantle and reassemble vehicles, while conforming to manufacturer guidelines
- Maintaining an organised environment, including following repair planning processes
- Use of mechanical and handheld repair tools
- Some common operation will include:
- Perform vehicle repairs as assigned.
- Perform road tests
- Diagnose the vehicle for any malfunctions and perform repairs.
- Inspect vehicle for any additional service work is required
- Perform oil and filter change, tire rotation, wheel alignments, wheel balancing, brake servicing and replacement, brake fluid, coolant and transmission flush, and other jobs in a quick and accurate manner.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full benefits package including health, dental, LTD, life insurance, Vision and lots more…
- On-going training initiatives and sponsorship in Honda Canada Apprenticeship Program if qualified
- Positive team atmosphere
- Fully equipped shop with all required equipment
- Opportunity for growth within our organization
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been looking for? Join us for a rewarding career in the automotive industry. Apply today by submitting your resume to this AD.
Formula Honda is committed to providing accessible employment practise that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email)
We thank you for your interest in Formula Honda, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Ontario Drivers License (Required)
- English (Required)