Machine Operator – Saint John, NB
Are you a hard worker Do you have a good attention to detail Are you comfortable working on your feet Then we have a career opportunity for you!
Our client is currently searching for their next Machine Operators to start work ASAP in the Saint John, NB area!
As a Machine Operator you would be in a production type role in a manufacturing company. You would be loading product into the machine and inspecting the finished product before delivery to the client.
What we offer
- $18.39 an hour
- Weekly pay, every Friday!
- Monday to Friday, full time work
- Hours are Rotating: 8-hour shifts: 8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, and 12am to 8am). Week begins at midnight Sunday and ends Friday at midnight.
- Immediate Start
- WHMIS training
What you do
- Operate machines according to specifications
- Loading and unloading the product from the machine
- General cleaning around the warehouse
- Detect work-piece defects and machine malfunctions
- Maintain equipment to prevent future issues and allowing production to resume as quickly as possible
- Assist other workers as needed
Who you are
- Above all, you need to be reliable!
- Previous work experience would be an asset
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced, production environment
- You bring a sense of efficiency and work smart to get the job done
- Hard worker with a good work ethic
- Dedicated team player
- You must have CSA-approved safety boots
This is a great company to join and there are many career opportunities for the right candidate. Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!
The position is only open to candidates that are legally entitled to work in Canada and are currently residing in Canada.
REFER A FRIEND BONUS:
Know someone who would be great at Drake Refer them to us and once they work 80 hours YOU will receive a $50 referral bonus. https://ca.drakeintl.com/refer-a-friend/
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for job alerts at drakeintl.com and make your next move with Drake.