Paladin Investigations Services
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiling Investigator notes into a formatted report which is ready to send to a client. This includes summarizing activities within a given report.
- Responsible for compiling, archiving and editing investigator surveillance video and creating a finished product which is sent to our client.
- Responsible for compiling photographs from the Investigator’s surveillance video into our Investigative report and preparing the report for the client.
- Various administrative functions such as invoicing, payroll management, filing, data entry and other similar duties.
- Compiling reporting, video and invoicing and sending packages to clients in a timely manner.
- Managing secure evidence storage including sign-in / sign-out of various evidentiary items.
- Provide administrative support to the Administration Assistant.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of one year previous experience in a similar administrative role.
- Preference will be given to those with applicable training or schooling.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven maturity to effectively prioritize competing demands with short deadlines.
- High regard for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient use in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience in the use of Pinnacle Studio 17, Sony Vegas Pro or other video programs,considered an asset.
- Previous experience working within an investigative environment considered an asset.
- Ongoing interest in training and personal development.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.50 /hour
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)