We are presently seeking a Experienced Parts Advisor for our Etobicoke dealership.
This position serves customers and service technicians by identifying their needs through their requests, processing orders/quotes, managing parts availability and completing monetary transactions. We are looking for an energetic person with excellent communication skills and the drive and willingness to learn on the go.
Previous parts department experience within the Automotive Industry using schematics to identify parts is required.
Available Shifts: Monday to Friday - Night Shift: 4:30pm to 2:00am
Wage: $23.63 during probation increasing to $26.78 after completing probation + $4 night shift premium
- Providing a high level of customer service including: greeting customers, handling inquiries, ability to look up parts accurately, providing quotes, ensure a welcoming and professional atmosphere for the best possible customer experience.
- Core management including inspecting cores as per return requirements to ensure the proper credit is issued.
- Answering incoming calls and emails from customers and the service department to provide technical parts support, process orders and collect payment where required
- Identify customer needs and opportunities to upsell products to better serve the customer and enhance their experience.
- Follow up with vendors and customers on a timely manner, including open orders/back orders.
- Prepares documentation for purchases, returns, warranty and other duties as required.
- Warehousing including picking emergency/stock orders, putting away stock orders and other duties as required within the Parts department
- Create a professional and welcoming atmosphere for customers and staff.
- Previous experience in Parts/Service within the Automotive Industry using parts schematics required
- Demonstrated industry knowledge of parts department procedures, materials, tools, software etc.
- Customer Service experience
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office Suite (including outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, multitasking
- Must have a clean driving record, G license.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
Our location is currently going through the process of becoming a union. Once the union has been established this position is be part of the union.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $23.63-$26.78 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Etobicoke, ON M8W 0B3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Automotive Parts/Service Industry: 1 year (required)
- parts schematics: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person