The Grocery Clerk is responsible for carrying out the full range of duties of the position in a professional, responsible, accurate and timely fashion. The Clerk will deliver exceptional customer service, foster customer loyalty, fulfill customer needs and actively contribute to an overall positive work environment.
- Adhere to all Food Safety Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, Health and Safety, corporate policies, and other programs and initiatives
- Provide customer service to meet customer needs
- Keep work area clean and presentable
- Process Grocery orders
- Perform program execution and merchandising of product
- Perform retail floor maintenance
- Maintain back shop
- Receive warehouse orders
- Increase store sales by actively promoting products
- Participate in the training of new team members
- Order and receive stock in accordance with company inventory control procedures as required
- Process department shrink
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment as per Company requirements
- Other duties as required
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
Interested applicants MUST be able to work days,evenings and weekends.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
Job Type: Part-time
- retail: 1 year (Required)