** Please read the requirements, if you do not submit all required elements your application will not be considered **
Maddox Media is seeking a full time and a part time cinematographer and photographer for our busy production studio.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Accepted candidates will be paired with one of our core photographers or cinematographers to learn about the day to day operations of a professional studio. The majority of our work is real estate listings and the job is very fast paced. This is not a freelance position.
WHERE DO WE WORK?
- Our office is located on Brock Street in Whitby
- We travel to Toronto, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Durham Region and Port Hope/Cobourg.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Motivated to gain industry experience and graciously accept constructive feedback on their performance.
- Professional and able to interact with all types of clients and peers.
- Available to work Monday - Friday
- Punctual, detail oriented, and ambitious.
- Has reliable transportation and is able to commute to various shoots
- A graduate or similar work experience to a photography or film program
To be considered for this job, please submit your application with the following details:
- A brief letter stating why you believe you should be selected for this job.
- A link to your portfolio displaying your recent work. If you do not have a personal website, please send us an Instagram or Vimeo / Youtube account.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$21.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Film or Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Canadian Drivers (Required)