Loss Prevention Services is currently looking for FULL TIME applicants who are interested in working as a Security Guard/Loss Prevention.
- Detect and Apprehend Shoplifters
- Write extensive reports
- Cooperate with Law Enforcement agencies
- Enforce policies & procedures
- Represent Loss Prevention Services
Basic employment qualifications to be considered for this position:
- Active Ontario Security Guard License
- Own a smartphone with data access
- No restrictions on availability
Preference will be given to persons holding diploma in a related field of study.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Loss Prevention Services only accepts online resumes and our offices are not walk-in. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to an online advertisement.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have any restrictions on your availability? If yes, please mention them below.
- Do you own a vehicle?
- Do you own a smartphone with data access?
- If you are offered a position, how soon can you start?
- Ontario Security Guard License (required)