We are currently looking for a Senior Risk Analyst. The Senior Risk Analyst, under the direction of the VP Risk and Analytics, will primarily be responsible to improve growth and profitability of the loan business through analysis of risk and competitive data. The work helps set strategic direction of the company and the incumbent is expected to present ideas to the senior management team. This position will build analytical models to measure and monitor risks that the company is exposed to. The incumbent will recommend risk mitigation procedures on our business, where appropriate. The incumbent will assess and recommend new business development opportunities exposed through risk analysis.
- Develop and maintain pricing risk models and portfolio projection models
- Use data analytics to determine pricing and underwriting changes to improve profitability and competitive positioning.
- Use data analytics to find process efficiencies in backoffice processes.
- Create reports to monitor key risk indicators for auto finance business.
- Help automate monthly financial reporting processes to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Maintain an accurate and complete trail of supporting documentation for all activities
- Identify and help implement new/ alternative data sources that can be used to enhance underwriting, collections or recovery processes.
- Determine effectiveness of special programs by developing measurements of success, monitoring results and reporting on the results
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- R,SQL, Excel(including pivot tables, graphing) Powerpoint: 5 years (Required)
- Financial Modeling , statstistical analysis, : 5 years (Required)
- Financial Industry: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)