Division: Shaw Resources
Location: Belledune, NB
The Shaw Group Limited is one of the 50 Best-Managed Companies in Canada and is one of Eastern Canada's leading natural resource manufacturers and community developers. Shaw Resources is a division of the Shaw Group of Companies. Shaw Resources has developed a range of value-added natural resource based products in industrial minerals and wood pellets for industrial, commercial and retail markets. Quality products, processing expertise, and market knowledge have helped Shaw Resources sustain growth founded on innovation and new markets.
As an integral part of our Operations Team you will:
- Follow and work alongside crews to safely, efficiently & effectively run the plant and ensure production, quality and housekeeping goals are met
- Operating front end loaders
- Plant maintenance and repairs
- Actively participating in Tool Box meetings for the crew
- Team Player
- High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Mechanically Inclined
- Physical labour will be required
- Heave Equipment (front end loader) experience an asset
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Maintains a high level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability
- Easily adaptable in the field as the demands of the plant changes
- Quality minded
- Safety conscious
Why work for our Shaw Resources team?
We understand the importance of investing in and developing our people. We are collaborative and team oriented. We provide our team with the opportunities to grow and we create a safe environment for our people to bring fresh ideas to the table. And we like people with a “let’s get it done” attitude! If this sounds like the right fit for you, please show your interest by submitting your cover letter and resume via Indeed.
For more information on The Shaw Group of Companies and Shaw Resources please visit our website: www.shawgroupltd.com
We are committed to offering equal employment opportunities in our workplace and encourage applications from Woman, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities.
Job Type: Full-time