Entry-level IT Business Analyst position with comprehensive training provided. No experience in SAP is required.
This role relates to the implementation and support of EDI systems. The successful employee will support, maintain and improve the EDI setup and related ERP (SAP) business processes.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide excellent customer service and build a strong partnership with clients
- Provide technical support for client's business processes
- Evaluate and re-engineer a client's existing business process
- Design and implement technical solutions customized to meet client needs
- Occasionally complete functional configuration in a specific area of a client's ERP system
- Practively bring new ideas to the table and provide creative solutions for various business issues
- Assist in managing existing client relationships
- Assist in building new client relationships and securing new strategic partnerships
- Execute client projects within timelines and budgets, while keeping customer needs and priorities in mind
- Communicate in an open, honest and proactive manner
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Possess some knowledge of the day to day operations of companies using ERP or integrated software
- Possess previous experience with finance, supply chain or logistics would be considered an asset
- Possess excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to multitask
- Be a quick learner able to adjust to requirements as they come
- Have a proven track record of success in both team-oriented and individual environments
- Be detail oriented
- Possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
CONTAX is an SAP Gold Partner with nine offices in USA, Canada, Australia and The Netherlands and one of the fastest-growing SAP solutions companies in the world.
We provide challenging and meaningful careers for our team members, where we can learn and grow while working with purpose and meaning. We encourage each other to work hard and together we celebrate our successes.
We strive for excellence in everything we do and, while results matter, we also have to allow others the opportunity to make mistakes, as it's a critical part of the learning process. We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone is given the opportunity to try, and take calculated risks where appropriate.
We strive to be good global citizens and make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
We believe we have the most talented and dedicated team of SAP professionals in the industry. We're always hiring and always growing; and we'll hire talented people even when an opening doesn't exist. We plan to get bigger, better and stronger; and we're always looking for great people to join us on the journey.